[NAGDU] airport assistance question

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Fri Sep 29 14:42:52 UTC 2023

I am the same exact way about striking up pleasant conversation with just about anyone.  After she tried to shove me in the wheelchair, and when I refused, I put my carry-on bag in the wheelchair and said, perfect, now I have some place for my bag.  I am sure she didn't appreciate that either!  😊

Janell and Dash!