[NAGDU] Hunger gene

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Apr 2 17:10:05 UTC 2024

Catching up with the TSE conference call, where there was some discussion of
a gene in labs that makes them ravenously hungry.  I thought at first it was
an April Fools, but apparently not.  If a lab has 2 copies of the hungry
gene, it's always hungry and has a slow metabolism, so it gains weight
easily.  TSE started monitoring for it in 2020.

I suspect Krokus has it.  He's always looking for food.  I think he's the
hungriest dog I've ever known.

So, there you go.  Learn something every day.

Tracy