[NAGDU] Income tax question That is related to blindness and Guide dogs

Vanessa Lowery val4dogs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:47:21 UTC 2024

if anyone on the list is familiar with tax law, I would appreciate a reply back. Am I understanding is that we can deduct our Guide Dog and blindness related expenses on our income tax provided that the amount totaled is around seven or 8% of our income or above that. Does anyone know if that is correct? If it is, then that means that the gentleman who's been preparing my taxes has been doing it incorrectly for years. A quick response would be appreciated. Hope everyone had a good Easter. Or Passover.

Vanessa and the zoo
Sent from my iPhone