[NAGDU] Income tax question That is related to blindness and Guide dogs

Vanessa Lowery val4dogs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 22:27:18 UTC 2024

OK. Just talked with Jim Kutsch who used to be the CEO of The Seeing Eye. Turned out to be a good resource. What I know is that you have to itemize, and he believes that it needs to be at or above 10% of your income. You have to fill out a schedule B form rather than the standard form
Vanessa and the zoo
Sent from my iPhone