[NAGDU] Dogfood and ear infections

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sat Feb 3 05:37:42 UTC 2024

Hi, I understand your concern about the ear infections. Does your dog have floppy ears? I am new at this guide dog business, but I was told to clean my dog's ears once a week to prevent ear infections. The guide dog school gave us a solution to use with cotton balls.  I've only had my dog for 6 month but so far, so good - no ear infections. She scratches her legs a lot. But neightbors who have pet labs tell me that their dogs have a lot of allergies and are always scratching. Maybe it's the grass or something. I live in Hawaii where the grass never dies because of cold weather and snow.