[NAGDU] Mackinac Island

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 4 13:03:52 UTC 2024

I haven't been to Mackinack, though it sounds great.  I have walked near
horses and carriages several times, and my dogs haven't cared a bit.  I
think I was more excited about it than they were.

Back in the '90's, the NFB convention was in New Orleans, and I came with my
fairly new dog Echo.  One of the fun things we did was take a carriage tour.
The carriage was high, and I thought I'd have to lift Echo up into it, but
she climbed up the ladder on the wheel like she'd been doing such things all
her life.  I was amazed.
Tracy