[NAGDU] Dog hair

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 6 13:33:10 UTC 2024

The Seeing Eye had a webinar last week about rideshares, and the topic of
dog hair came up.  One person said that, because a relative is allergic, she
bought a thing from Ruffware called a dog topcoat.  She said it's like
pajamas for dogs.  Only the dog's head, tail and paws stick out.  It has
cuffs around the legs.  Another person said they are common in Japan.

I don't know if they have a flap for relieving or not.

Anyway, I thought some people might be interested.

Tracy