[NAGDU] relieving harness

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 13 02:43:37 UTC 2024

Hi all. I was the one who started this whole thread about the relieving harness.  My standard poodle retired guide is 8 years old, and accepted the relieving harness with no problem.  He did turn around a time or two to see what was hanging on his back end, but he pooped with no problem, and it sure saves me having to look for the scattered stuff or stepping in what I missed.  I'm very pleased.
A good use for those plastic bags.
God bless!
Paula and the pups