[NAGDU] Nail grinder question

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 18:21:59 UTC 2024

Hi. Let me see if i can describe how i do it.
If you imagine the nail as a skinny rectangle and the base of the nail is facing south. Then, i use my dremmel to take off the top 2 corners…that would be the northeast and the northwest corners. This leaves a nice pointy bit that points north which i take off next. I have very occasionally taken a small swipe down the east and west bottom edge but, not often. If i just do the north side without doing the northwest and northeast corners first then, my dog seems to try and pull his foot away much to soon and i do not get near as much off the nail.
Now, i hope all that made sense. I keep my dog’s nails very short and, if i hear him clicking on the floor as he walks it’s only a few days and i will do them again.

Vivianna

Sent from my iPhone