[NAGDU] relieving harness question

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Feb 20 03:44:49 UTC 2024

I just started getting my 2 year old female lab used to it since I will soon have surgery on my foot. As long as I put it on her her while she is eating, she's ok with it and it works GREAT! If it's not her meal time, my husband feeds her kibble one at a time very slowly while I put it on at the back end.