[NAGDU] Housing bill pertaining to Service animals

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Feb 21 01:25:36 UTC 2024

Hi Al and List:
Our legislative committee here in Iowa got the following RTF version of this bill. I'm attaching it in case it's easier for others to read. Our understanding it it's already passed through the Senate and is on its way to the house. Please reach out to me or Cindy if there are any questions. Thanks for helping with the discussion!

Scott Van Gorp, President
Phone: 515-720-5282
Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.