[NAGDU] Horrible Experience with JetBlue

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 01:41:49 UTC 2024

Exactly. Since the very beginning of the interaction I kept saying that I'm blind and she's my seeing eye dog, I filled out the form already and can you please just add her to the reservation. There was no empathy or coppassion shown by these employees. I was viewed as in the wrong until my girlfriend and I somehow got through to them. It was really surprising, honestly.
Sent from my iPhone