[NAGDU] Horrible Experience with JetBlue

Richard richard.petty at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 02:15:52 UTC 2024

Michael,

Thank you for this excellent complaint. You've laid out the complaint clearly and completely.

Among the many things you did well in the complaint, I so appreciate that you wrote about the emotional toll these horrible incidents take: "It was beyond embarrassing and the emotional toll this incident has taken on me is significant."

Surely many of us have a post traumatic stress experience when we travel. We fear there will be yet another incident and dread future  travel.

I wish you the best. May Jet Blue be made to make this right. May TSA end this ridiculous quagmire .

Richard Petty
Richard.petty at earthlink.net