[NAGDU] Stress of discrimination

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:36:28 UTC 2024

Hi, Christina,
I am currently waiting for the opportunity to train with another dog from The Seeing Eye. I am almost certain that I would not get out as much if I weren’t exercising a dog. Currently I am walking a Yorkie every day, and without him, I am sure I would only be using my Treadmill. You said you want and need a dog. If you want and need a dog, then go for it. I am doing that, and I am excited to see what adventures lie ahead for me. Like you, I wasn’t sure that I would want to put up with the things we are currently required to put up with, but one day I decided that it is just part of the adventure of life. I will continue to try to change these things, but in the meantime, I will try to train with another dog and have happy trails with that udog.
Cindyray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone