[NAGDU] Possible Food option

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:10:09 UTC 2024

Victor is a dog food company based in Texas that's been around since the 1950s. All of their ingredients come from within 200 miles of the plant. They do not have corn wheat or soy in their dog food which makes it a better quality. I used Victor until the recall. Now I have switched to diamond natural which has the same ingredients. They do not use corn or wheat in their dog food either.
JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer