[NAGDU] Relieving harness question

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 18:30:37 UTC 2024

Thanks!  I bought bags from Chewy once, but I thought they were a bit
too small, and they cost more than the ones I got for years from
Consolidated Plastics.  But then this last batch I got from Consolidated
Plastics, although about the same size as I'd ordered before, have a
bottom seem that I find worse to deal with.  Maybe I can get better ones
from Chewy if I ask the right questions.

Al