[NAGDU] Question about share ride drivers and dog hair

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 6 18:32:02 UTC 2024

I, too, have a yellow lab that sheds quite a bit.  I have a ferminator, but I what I read on the card that came with it said it should only be used once or twice a week, so I would suggest caution with it.  I use a slicker brush wit h retractable bristles daily.  I am also giving a coat conditioner called dermapro to condition his coat.  I put a light weight cotton shirt designed by a friend on him when I think there is need for extra hair control.  I've not tried the zoom groom.
God bless!
Paula and the pups