[NAGDU] Delta Service Animal Form

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 18:15:09 UTC 2024

Thanks Bryan, that's good to know. I will definitely be filing a DOT
complaint as well, and based on another email sent to the list it appears
that the TOT is accepting public comment on the forms until Friday, which I
would also encourage everyone to take the time to do.

Alaska is my primary airline, I fly them monthly and have not had any issue
with their process. My advice as a frequent traveler is to check in online
if you can, avoiding the check in counter agents who are often not informed.

-Mike