[NAGDU] escalators..

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sun Jan 14 19:18:50 UTC 2024

Hi,
I was taught at GDB that one of your feet needs to be one step ahead of your dog. Then you hold near or at the collar and you maintain control. When you feel the escalator start to even out, then you tell the dog to get ready to leave.
Also, really important, is to put those doggie booties on her back feet. It will prevent super bad injuries to her paws.

 I usually take the escalator because I know where I am when I get off. If I take the elevators, I won't know where I end up because they're usually out of the way, whereas the escalators are usually in the middle.

Good luck
Debbie from Hawaii