[NAGDU] grooming vacuum

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 5 21:28:40 UTC 2024

Hi all.  Just wondering if anyone has used a piece of grooming equipment
that sucks up the hair.  A little hard for me to describe.  My understanding
is that it has several attachments and when you brush the dog you flip the
brush around and the hair is sucked up into some sort of canister.  If
anyone has used such a device I'd like to know what you think of it.  Hope
this makes some sort of sense.  Thanks for any information.   I'm asking for
my niece who has a husky that is a shedding machine.

God bless!

Paula and the pups