[NAGDU] Putting ointment in the eye

Diane dvlasoff at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 12 18:45:13 UTC 2024

Hi Tracy –

My Guide, Jaxi, had a similar problem a month ago. I used the finger and smear between the eyes technique also. It seemed to work. I’m not convinced it’s all the way gone, but it has gotten significantly better. I also will be interested to see what others do in the situation.

Best wishes!

😄
   Dianeane Jaxi