[NAGDU] LYFT versus Al Elia

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 17:28:06 UTC 2024

What an incredible story. I'm glad that it didn't just drag on and on. The nerve of Lyft to say that you violated safety policies when they ended up violating the lawn the first place. I'm happy to know of this new tactic with Lyft. I haven't taken them lately because I feel like I've had more denials with them than Uber.E abou about five or six years ago it was the other way around. Of course, there are times when I will just use Uber pet like if I need to to get to rehearsal right away and I don't want to deal with potential denials. It just depends where my energy level is on the Blind clock.
Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher