[NAGDU] Urinary issues disappeared after retirement

Vanessa Lowery val4dogs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 05:26:01 UTC 2024

I know of one situation where a gentleman's dog was diagnosed with readable bowel disease. Sometimes that can be successfully treated and the dog can continue to work. But in the case of this gentleman, the level of treatment success with wax and Wayne. He finally had to retire the dog, and after several months went by, the irritable bowel disease disappeared. The dog was a fantastic worker and appeared to enjoy working, but the gentleman and I surmise that the irritable bowel disease was brought on by stress. After the dog retired and the stress of working went away, so did the IBD.  So I think that some dogs are in a position where they work beautifully and don't appear to show a lot of the typical signs of stress, yet other problems that seem to be due to some other calls crop up only to disappear when the dog retires. Go figure.

Vanessa and the zoo
Sent from my iPhone