[NAGDU] FW: AI robot aims to replace canes and guide dogs

Vanessa Lowery val4dogs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 23:44:11 UTC 2024

But, Tracy, GPS, whether use for the blind or the sided, are not designed and never were designed to talk about terrain changes. They are meant for directional information only. The exception is that the GPS apps that we use sometimes also provide information about businesses we are passing, parking lots, The approach of an upcoming intersection, etc. So your expectation of what the GPS system is designed to do is a little bit unrealistic. Even the GPS system that friends of mine who are in vehicles use do not talk about terrain changes. That's not what they're meant to do.
Vanessa and the zoo
Sent from my iPhone