[NAGDU] Experiences with Guide dog foundation

joy.relton at icloud.com joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Mar 11 23:13:47 UTC 2024

Sorry, I don't have any experience with that school. As you are researching,
I admonish you to remember that there is normally no blame when a match
doesn't work. It isn't you, the dog or the school. It's unfortunate and it
hurts but it isn't generally anyone's failure. I've been there once and I
feel badly that Major didn't work out but he is back with his puppy raisers
and I believe doing well. I will encourage you to look at all aspects of
your experience and learn from it.

Best of luck and a hand extended in support and friendship.

Joy