[NAGDU] Experiences with Guide dog foundation

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Mar 11 23:54:27 UTC 2024

You said you had to return a dog from Leader and that is so sad for you and the dog. Dogs have to be returned for many reasons and people have had to return dogs from every guide dog school in the U.S. The size of the school isn't a factor so you need to find the school you think will be the best match for you. Good luck to you and I hope things work out when you work with your next dog. Finding the right match between a handler and dog is a challenge.