[NAGDU] Dentistry

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 12 14:03:36 UTC 2024

My old dog Krokus has had terrible breath for years, which I've asked the
vet about often.  This time she looked at his teeth again and said he needs
dentistry.  He might need to have some teeth pulled.  I've brushed his teeth
every day since I got him, but I guess even that wasn't enough.  He goes to
the dentist tomorrow.  It's worrying, leaving him at the vet's all day, but
hopefully all will go well and the poor guy won't lose too many teeth.  It
won't be nice for him for a while, but it should make things better in the
long run.

Anyone had any experience with dog dentistry?  How was it for the dog when
he came home?  Was he fine after recovery?

Igloo had a tooth pulled in training, but of course I wasn't around for it.

Tracy