[NAGDU] Seeing Eye

Jessica Sears jlsears86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:04:13 UTC 2024

Hello,

Wow. Love it. In 1976 were they located at the same place? Was the bldg
laid out the same? Did you like having roommates? I think I would've loved
that part but I am chatty. I also love how they just seem to respect us as
independent blind people also. That is the vibe I atleast received. So
blessed I went and Jane was my instructor.
Jess