[NAGDU] Seeing Eye

joy.relton at icloud.com joy.relton at icloud.com
Thu Mar 14 22:12:52 UTC 2024

Hi,

The Seeing Eye now has crates in every room where your dog will get used to going. They are in kennels which are similar before training. They also do tie down and have them in the laundry room, the exercise room, the library and, maybe in the lounge. I can't remember. The laundry room is very convenient because it gives them time to get used to being where they can see you but need to learn to lie quietly and wait while you do something else. In addition, it gives you some free hands.