[NAGDU] Seeing Eye

Carlos M Contreras groups at aplenavista.com
Thu Mar 14 23:13:51 UTC 2024

The shift from having roommates to single person per room was before the renovations. The renovations were done in 2013 if I remember correctly, and I went to TSE for the first time in 2011 and at that time all the rooms ony had one bed. I returned in 2022 and the renovations were done, but the rooms were the same as I remembered them from my first time. The main change was the stairs, and the changes done in common areas to accommodate the new location of the stairs.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/joy.relton%40iclou