[NAGDU] Dogsters Doggie Ice Cream

Elizabeth Rene rene0373 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:23:54 UTC 2024

I've never known a dog who didn't like ice cream! I'm so glad that there are at least two brands ice cream made especially for dogs. And I've learned about them here. And to think one of them packages its product with Braille! What a grin that puts on my face! I'm getting ready for my ninth guide dog, and I now know what I will have on hand to welcome him or her home.
Elizabeth