[NAGDU] student eligibility

Vanessa Lowery val4dogs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:08:57 UTC 2024

Actually, in every class that I've been in, there's been at least one or two older first time students, and that dates back to 1982. So as long as the person has been able to demonstrate that he or she was in good health, The Seeing Eye did not deny The applicant.
Vanessa and the zoo
Sent from my iPhone