[NAGDU] Paying big vet bills

Vanessa Lowery val4dogs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:44:02 UTC 2024

Care Credit is a credit card that can be used to cover vet bills, and other bills such as medical bills, bills for medical devices (I'm paying off my hearing aids with Care Credit). There is a defined. Depending on what you're using the card for to pay off the bill. For example, For the bill for my hearing aids, I have a year to pay off the bill without any interest. But if it goes beyond that timeframe, the entire amount of interest is added to the account. I almost had the bill paid off. With the vet bill, depending on which service you use, you may have six months, a year, etc. But again, if you don't get the entire bill paid off for that specified timeframe, the remainder of the bill that you owe will include the entire interest.

So you need to see if your vet accepts Care Credit. If they do, then they can start the application process, and you get a card. You can pay the bill over the phone or online to Care Credit which is managed by synchrony bank.

Vanessa and the zoo
Sent from my iPhone