[NAGDU] Rideshare denials

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu May 2 19:02:05 UTC 2024

Cindy, I understand where you are coming from. And yes, something might have come up. However, no thanks to all the denials I've had to deal with, I've grown a bit cynical. This is one of those reasons why I'm in huge favor of, if Uber adds the self-ID feature, and the process can be automated where an investigation takes place automatically if there is a ride cancellation after disclosing that I am a blind person with a guide dog, I will be very happy to do it.

--
Raul Gallegos, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
(346) 439-7444 • rgallegos at nagdu.org
www.nfb.org • www.nagdu.org
Subscribe to the NAGDU public calendar
Facebook Group • Email list • Mastodon
“You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.”