[Nationalharbor] Scholarship dinner and auction

d 63characters at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 02:09:03 UTC 2010

Come join us on Saturday, October 16, at the College Park Knights of Columbus to help support our scholarship fund.  For $30 you get a good dinner and can enjoy  music from a live band.  You can buy to your heart's content at our auction afterwards.

You may make checks payable to the NFB of Maryland and mail to Debbie Brown, 11923 Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104, Rockville, MD 20852.

If you choose to pay by PayPal on the NFB of maryland website, please send a copy of your receipt to Debbie Brown at 63characters at comcast.net.

Attached is a copy of the flyer.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5493 (20100930) __________