[Nationalharbor] July 28 NFB-DC Fundraiser

NFB-DC Affiliate capitol.matters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:42:48 UTC 2012

Please join us at our annual fundraiser and upcoming game day:

2nd ANNUAL Crab Feast

Get ready! Get set! And, come on over to our all you can eat crab
feast and buffet! Eat as many crabs as you can, and also enjoy as much
as you want of fried fish, chicken wingettes, meatballs, corn on the
cob, tossed salad, cole slaw, and watermelon. Wear some comfortable
shoes, as we boogie down on the dance floor. There will also be a cash
bar. This is an annual fundraiser.