[Nationalharbor] Fundraising Events for NFB of DC

NFB-DC Affiliate capitol.matters at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:37:33 UTC 2012

Dear All,

You are cordially invited to participate with us in the following
fundraiser events:

2nd Annual Prayer Breakfast

Please dine with us as we enjoy a scrumptious array of breakfast food
that should certainly please the most finicky palate. Relax to the
soothing sounds of gospel and jazz music. Prepare your hearts and
minds to be inspired by several motivational speakers. Above all else,
it's time to pray. This is an annual fundraiser.