[Nationalharbor] FW: RTAME Mighty Men - Fwd: [Black Beltway] Fwd: State Department Invitation [1 Attachment]

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 01:09:18 UTC 2014

FYI

cid:image001.gif at 01CC4174.F1826C50

INVITATION

Briefing on the 2014 Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders

Friday, January 10, 2:00-3:30 pm

Department of State

2201 C St. NW, Washington, DC

Room 1105

On behalf of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Dave Gilmour, I would like to invite you to a briefing on the 2014 Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders. The discussion will focus on the details for this summer’s program and include discussion of opportunities for partnership for NGOs in the U.S and in Africa.

We expect a large crowd and seating is limited.  Please confirm your attendance by Thursday Jan 9 to Learned Dees atDeesLH at state.gov  On the day of the meeting, please enter through the C Street entrance no later than 1:45 pm and remember to bring photo identification.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

--
Black Beltway is a space for African Americans (and friends) in the DC/MD/VA region to share and receive political job postings, networking and educational opportunities. We are a pay-it-forward network with no specific organizational affiliation. As we share information with you, we ask that you share information with others!

To be added or to add your friends to the Black Beltway network, please request membership at http://groups.google.com/group/BlackBeltway.
~~~
Groups "Black Beltway" group.
BlackBeltway+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/BlackBeltway?hl=en_US?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Black Beltway" group.

Attachment(s) from Dewitt51 at comcast.net

1 of 1 Photo(s)

 <mailto:dewitt51 at comcast.net?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20%5BBlack%20Beltway%5D%20Fwd%3A%20State%20Department%20Invitation> Reply to sender

 <mailto:MightyMenOfReid at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20%5BBlack%20Beltway%5D%20Fwd%3A%20State%20Department%20Invitation> Reply to group