[Nationalharbor] FW: BISM Possibilities Fair

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 00:55:50 UTC 2014

Fyi. A  good thing event to attend.

The "Possibilities Fair for Seniors Losing Vision"  will be held here at
BISM on Thursday, August 21, 2014, from 9 am to 3 pm.  I've attached the
event flyer and the registration form.  The cost of $20 includes lunch,
entertainment, goody bag, and admission to the Fair.  We have a very
exciting day planned featuring a variety of vendors with a wealth of
information, items for sale, and services all designed especially for senior
citizens experiencing vision loss.

Thanks so much --  hope to see you at the Fair too!

Best wishes,

Shirley

Shirley Riffle

Director, Specialized Programs

Rehabilitation Division - Senior Services

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM)

3345 Washington Boulevard

Baltimore, MD 21227

410-737-2645   Office

410-207-7954   Cell