[Nationalharbor] FW: Important message from Notify Me Prince George's

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun May 4 01:13:06 UTC 2014

All,

I am forwarding this as a precaution and reminder of the fraud that is going on. I heard this on the news for another area and now I get this message from PG County. The end result is to be careful and check and double check what people are telling you on the phone.

This scam seems to be spreading and it can make the normal person apprehensive. As slow as it takes my mail to be read, I could have missed a date as the call pretends. I just want members to be aware and not be slicked by fraudsters.

Michelle