[Nationalharbor] FW: [Md-sligo] FW: Low Vision Support group meeting, Tuesday, May 27

Michelle Clark via Nationalharbor nationalharbor at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 00:50:03 UTC 2014

fyi

-----Original Message-----
From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brown,
Debbie via Md-sligo
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:23 PM
To: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'
Subject: [Md-sligo] FW: Low Vision Support group meeting, Tuesday, May 27

-----Original Message-----
From: MCPL DRCINFO [mailto:drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:25 PM

Passing the announcement below along, since everyone needs support sometime
-- or may be able to offer some good ideas, tips and techniques. Thanks to
Anita Cohen for sending this and for facilitating the group.

Our next meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 27.  We will be meeting at
the JCC, 6125 Montrose Road, Rockville, from 7 to 8:30 PM.  The meeting will
be a roundtable discussion of sharing solutions related to the challenges of
vision loss.

Enjoy this lovely spring weather.

Sincerely,
Anita Cohen