[Nationalharbor] Fw: Quarterly Update

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Jun 5 00:38:33 UTC 2015

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com

From: Sylvia Rosenthal
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:58 PM
To: sylvia at washear.org
Cc: neely at washear.org
Subject: Quarterly Update

 Dear Listener:

Many thanks for the responses to our recent survey.  Your thoughtful comments and suggestions are very helpful.

Thank you also to MWE volunteers Bob Coley and Janet Carsetti who provided the audio description for our group attending the Man of La Mancha performance and the Shakespeare Theatre staff who made the day such a memorable one.  Information about other upcoming performances described by MWE volunteers can always be found in our e-mail updates, on the home page of our web site http://washear.org/ and on our Dial-in Service.  If you would like to be added to our e-mail list or need further information, please call our office at 301-681-6636.

We hope that you will come out and support MWE on July 24th at 7:30 p.m. at the Shirley Povich Field, when we will be honored by the Bethesda Big Train Baseball Team.  The field is located at 10600 Westlake Drive in the Cabin John Regional Park near Westfield Montgomery Mall. Tickets, which benefit MWE, are $15 for adults and $7 for children.  To purchase tickets, contact Rene Schecker at Volunteermanager at washear.org or call 301-681-6636.

You can also support MWE directly by sending a contribution either in the enclosed envelope to 12061 Tech Road, Silver Spring MD 20904, or online at www.washear.org. On behalf of the entire MWE Board of Directors, staff and volunteers, we appreciate your support and wish you a very happy and safe summer.

Sincerely,

Freddie L. Peaco, President

Sylvia Rosenthal

Listener Services Coordinator