[Nationalharbor] CConvention bus

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 8 00:48:23 UTC 2015

The convention bus will leave from New Carrollton Amtrak station, 4700 garden City Drive, at 7:30 on Friday morning.  Please try to be there by 7:00 so that we can tag your bag.

On Sunday afternoon, a MetroAccess supervisor will be at the station to make sure people meet their MetroAccess.  I need to know who will be using Metro Access on Sunday so that I can let the supervisor know who is coming.  It is best to schedule a pickup for about 3:30.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 12532 (20151107) __________

http://www.eset.com