[Nationalharbor] Save the Date and Toiletries Too!

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 08:09:06 UTC 2016

All,

The National Harbor Chapter will hold its 7th Annual County Resource Day for
Blind and Low Vision Persons on Saturday, November 5 at Colmar Manor from 10
to 2P. We have many old and new resources for you to experience.  Hold this
date for more information.

We are also doing our Annual Hygiene Kit Drive for Homeless People. To date,
we have been able to donate over 1,100 kits to men, women, and children in
need. This year, we are partnering with the Prince Georges County Department
of Social Services for further distribution. Donations of unused toiletries
and cash will be accepted at the Resource Day and at State Convention in
Baltimore in October. We appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Michelle Clark

President

National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD