[Nationalharbor] New day on Capitol Hill

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 11:49:50 UTC 2016

Because of the weather this week, we have rescheduled our day on Capitol Hill for Wednesday, February 3.  Please let me know if you are coming.  I will be meeting people at noon at the Capitol South Metro station.  I am listing the appointments so that if you want, you can meet us at the offices.

1:00 Congressman Delaney, meeting with Lauren Santabar, 1632 Longworth Building.
2:00 Congressman Hoyer, with Rachel Snyder, 1705 Longworth Building.
2:30 Congressman Van Hollen, with Sarah Schenning, 1707 Longworth Building.
3:00 Congresswoman Edwards, with Chris Schloesser, 2445 Rayburn Building.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 12938 (20160128) __________

http://www.eset.com