[Nationalharbor] NHC General Memberships Meeting Reminder ...

Michele Smith Hughes michelehughes3213 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:44:08 UTC 2016

Hello everyone, I like to remind you that our General Memberships meeting will be this Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016 at the Imani Temple Catholic Church, 2420 Brooks Drive, Suitland, MD from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Braille classes for beginner and advance  will be held before the meeting from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
We are now collecting toiletries for the homeless for the holidays. If you have any questions, you may call Michelle S. Clark at 301-583-8585.

Happy Thanksgiving.

"Live the life we want ... Blindness does not define who we are ..."

Live, Learn, Love, & Laugh with Faith, Hope and Determination,

Sincerely,

Michele Smith Hughes
   a.k.a.  Mikki
301 651-5609   Cell