[Nationalharbor] NHC General Membership Meeting Reminder...

Michele Smith Hughes michelehughes3213 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:31:09 UTC 2016

Hello all, this is a reminder that National Harbor Chapter, PG/NFB of MD. will be having its general membership meeting tomorrow, Oct. 22, 2016 at Imani Temple CC, 2420 Brooks Drive, Suitland, MD from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.

Also, NHC is hosting the County Resource Day on Nov. 5, 2016 at Cole Mar Manor Community Hall, 3701 Lawrence Street, Bladegenburg, MD., from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.

If you plan to attend this event, please RSVP with Brown Tickets by calling 1-800-838-3006 or sign up on the internet, Brown Tickets.com.

Michelle Clark, President, like to know how many people are coming.

Thank you and hope to see you tomorrow or st the NFB State Convention on Oct. 28 -30, 2016.

God Bless,
Michele
"Live the life we want ... Blindness does not define who we are ..."

Live, Learn, Love, & Laugh with Faith, Hope and Determination,

Sincerely,

Michele Smith Hughes
   a.k.a.  Mikki
301 651-5609   Cell