[Nationalharbor] Sad News

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 12:39:50 UTC 2017

Federationists,

I regret to announce the passing of Joe Cook, a founding member of the
National Harbor Chapter. Joe, a retired Pastor, lost his sight later in
life, but never let vision loss hinder his pleasant personality.

Accompanied by his beloved sister, Dorothy Stewart, Joe was always in
attendance at meetings, NHC functions,  and never wanted to miss a State or
National Convention. Evenings at National Convention, Joe and Dorothy could
be found sitting outside by the poolside eating chicken wings and Joe
tapping his feet to the music. On occasion, he would come up with a funny
joke but never missed a beat when called upon to deliver a word of prayer. .
He also would join in with the singing when  coaxed with a down home Church
song.

We will miss him greatly but his spirit will remain in our hearts and minds.
Please keep his family in your thoughts.

Services are not complete, but are expected to be held this Saturday.  I
will post the final information as soon as possible.

Michelle