[Nationalharbor] A Word of Thanks!

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 18:01:24 UTC 2017

All,

                I wanted to give you an update on the hygiene kits we were
able to make

                for homeless persons.  In January each year, Prince Georges
County does an

                annual count of homeless persons. They also attempt to count
others,

                although not living in the streets or shelters, but in the
position of

                "couch surfing".

                In 2017, this was done on January. 25. With your generous
donations and

                the help of others, the National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD was
able to donate

                approximately, 200 such kits.

                Your kindness and donations , helped us to reach this
momentous goal and

                aided those in need of assistance. For that, I am grateful.
I appreciate

                your willingness to join in with us to obtain this goal.

                Thank You,

                Michelle Clark