[Nationalharbor] Forwarded Email: FW: Only One Week Left ! Join the National Harbor Chapter's 7th Anniversary Celebration

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 23:28:17 UTC 2017

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: NationalHarbor [mailto:nationalharbor-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Michele Smith Hughes via NationalHarbor
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:53 PM
To: Austin Calwell <austin4463 at verizon.net>; Vanessa Coles
<colesve at comcast.net>; Michael Hassan <soulofdbody at gmail.com>; Brianna
Hurley <bghurley.91 at gmail.com>; Marvin King <leelibra42 at gmail.com>; Sharon
McBride <mssharonem at gmail.com>; Angela Minus <angela.minus65 at gmail.com>;
Debbie Brown via NationalHarbor <nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Michele Smith Hughes <michelehughes3213 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nationalharbor] Forwarded Email: FW: Only One Week Left ! Join the
National Harbor Chapter's 7th Anniversary Celebration

Happy New Year members:
I hope that everyone enjoyed their Holidays.

Just to remind you of our next NHC general memberships meeting  will be held
this coming Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017 from 1:00 pm am to 3:00 pm am at Imani
Temple Catholic Church, 2420 Brooks Drive, Suitland, MD

Come out and join us to learn more about what is going on in the blind
community and keep yourself inform.

If you have any question, feel free to call me at 301-651-5609 or our
President at 301-583-8585.

See you on Jan. 28, 2017.